Welcome to the homepage of Aggie Muster, a time-honored celebration of those Aggies who have served and set the stage for Texas A&M's University current and future success. Below you will find a Table of Contents describing what can be found in each tab listed above.
- History: How Muster began and its transformation
- April 21st: Dates, times, and locations for events leading up to and the day of Muster
- Roll Call: A listing of Aggies who will be honored at the A&M Campus Muster
- Families: Describes the process for informing Muster Committee about the loss of your loved one
- Reflections Display: Information for honored families about how to participate in Reflections Display
- Speaker: A biography of the 2013 Muster speaker, and a listing of past Muster speakers
- Endowment: Information on how to donate to Muster and continue the tradition
- Contact Us: How to reach Muster Committee and its leadership
- Campus Muster Live Stream: Watch Campus Muster through the live stream
"Softly Call the Muster..."
Muster Committee 2013-2014
“At its core, Aggie Muster is about life…a celebration of our lives when we were on this fine campus, and a celebration of our classmates, who while they are not present in body today are present in our hearts.”
- Toby Boenig '95
Please take some time to learn what Muster symbolizes to the present and past students of Texas A&M.
Tell Us More!
Where will you be attending Muster this year?