By April 21, about 1,600 Aggies will have passed away in the year since the last Muster. About 150 names will be called at the student-run Muster in Reed Arena—primarily current students, A&M faculty and staff, and members of the 50-year Reunion class. Some names will be called at each of the more than 300 Musters organized worldwide by Aggie volunteers with the help of The Association of Former Students. In addition, The Association will call and answer “Here” for every name on 2020 Roll Call for the Absent in a public reading that will be live-streamed from the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center beginning at sunrise on April 21.
For more information on the tradition of Muster, as well as information about the campus ceremony and other ceremonies happening around the world, please see the following resource links:
- Campus ceremony and Muster tradition: muster.tamu.edu
- Locate a Muster near you: tx.ag/FindAMuster
- To learn which Muster will call a particular Aggie’s name: tx.ag/WhichMuster
- See the campus Roll Call: muster.tamu.edu/this-years-honorees
- See the worldwide Roll Call: tx.ag/MusterRollCall
- To add a name to the worldwide Roll Call: tx.ag/SubmittingMusterName