On behalf of Texas A&M University and the Aggie Muster Committee, we would like to express our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss.
Please feel free to contact the Roll Call at the email address below if you have any questions or concerns.
Roll Call Coordinators Contact Information
For roll call questions contact email@example.com
Office Phone: (979) 862-1191
The Roll Call Coordinators will not be in the office until October 2016. They will respond to any emails or voicemails at that time.
Campus Muster Requirements
- Students currently enrolled at Texas A&M University -- A current student is defined as an individual who is enrolled at Texas A&M at the time of their passing. Current students are honored here because their peers, classmates, and community will be present on campus the day of April 21st.
- Members of the 50-Year Reunion Class (1967) who have passed away in the current year -- One of the capstones of a former student’s continued engagement with their class and Texas A&M is their reunion 50 years after graduating. This encourages classmates to reunite with their former campus community in College Station and engage with Aggieland’s current campus community. The 50th Year Reunion Class celebration is situated at Texas A&M College Station campus during April 21st, thus we host their Aggie Muster in tandem with our campus Muster.
- Former students who have an immediate family member* that are currently enrolled at Texas A&M University at the time of their passing -- To ensure that students do not have to leave their campus community to attend a Muster Ceremony, we honor immediate family members of a student currently enrolled at the Texas A&M University College Station Campus Muster. An immediate family member is defined as spouse, legal guardian, grandparent, parent, sibling, and child.
- Former students who lost their lives while deployed serving on active military duty within the past year -- Service men and women honorably give up their ties to their hometown when they decide to serve our country in its armed services. Therefore, in reverence of our rich military history their Aggie community lies with Texas A&M serving as their hometown.
- Current Texas A&M University faculty and staff that passed away in the present year or retired/relocated* within the past four years -- Faculty and staff have direct interactions with current students; therefore, are vital to the campus community. We proudly honor those with direct involvement with the campus experience knowing they generate the overall makeup of the current campus community.
*Past faculty and staff honorees must have ties back to the current campus community
Note: Previous Campus Musters have incorporated the Brazos County A&M Club Honorees. Unfortunately, we have not been able to continue this due to logistical reasons. If you believe that your loved one qualifies for the Brazos County A&M Club Muster, their information is listed below the Roll Call Coordinator information.
The Brazos County A&M Club Muster Requirements
- Former student who resided within Brazos County
- Additional Former Students selected the night of Muster
If your loved one meets the requirements to be honored at the Brazos County A&M Club's Muster, please contact us at BCAMCMuster@AggieNetwork.com, and we will send you all the information that you need for him or her to be honored at Club Muster Roll Call. The website for the BCAMC will provide you with more information and is http://bcamc.org/.
If not, please contact Amy Hale '10 at The Association of Former Students. Amy coordinates the local/hometown Musters as well as the Worldwide Roll Call. You can contact her at (979) 845-7514, muster@AggieNetwork.com or by visiting https://www.aggienetwork.com/muster/. She will provide the information you need for your loved one to be honored at their local Muster ceremony.
It is our honor to serve you and your family and to celebrate the life of your Aggie.